Apply to join IIPA
To join the IIPA you must make an application to the Institute. To be eligible for membership you must have completed/been exempt from the Professional and Final Admitting exams of the IIPA or be a member in good standing of any of the following bodies:
- A Recognised Accountancy Body or a Prescribed Accountancy Body (under the Companies Acts in Ireland) – ACCA, ICPAI, CAI, AIA, CIMA, CIPFA, ICAEW or ICAS;
- A member body of the International Federation of Accountants;
- A supervisory body of accountants that is a competent authority under Directive 2006/43/EC; or
- A supervisory body of Auditors or Accountants that the Council of the Institute of Incorporated Public Accountants has decided to recognise for the purpose of granting membership.
Membership may also be possible in the following circumstance:
- An individual that holds or is eligible to hold a certificate that enables the applicant to practice as a statutory auditor or public auditor;
- A third country auditor of good repute; or
- A Statutory Auditor from another EEA state.