Reasons for joining the IIPA
- Increased professional image by attaining dual membership
- Access to the longest running and highest quality CPD program in Ireland, now includes online CPD options
- A policy of appropriate regulation
- Clear road map for all members to attaining an Audit Practice Certificate
- SME needs focus – our members specialise in providing services to SME’s so our service supports this focus
- Approachable Head Office
Members of the ACCA, ICAI, ICPAI, CIMA, CIPFA, ICAEW or ICAS are generally granted automatic membership of the IIPA.
To qualify for membership you need to complete a membership application form, provide evidence that you are a current member of one of the aforementioned Accounting Institutes and a letter of good standing from your current Institute.
If you wish to find out if you qualify for membership please contact us.
Membership of the IIPA is a Better Membership Experience
How will you find your interaction with the IIPA?
As a smaller accountancy body, the IIPA is closer to its Members. We are accessible and always willing to listen. That said we are still a nationally and internationally recognised Professional Accountancy Body with members in Ireland and abroad.
When you achieve Membership of the IIPA you will become an Associate of the Institute and be entitled to use the designatory letters “AIPA”. Progression to Fellowship at a later stage will allow you to use the designatory letters “FIPA”.